Reliable Inspection & Quality Control Services
We are the world’s leading testing, inspection and company. Check, improve and certify your product quality and supplier compliance.Book online and gain real-time insights.
Four Easy STEPS With Us:
Book a quality control service in Saudi Arabia, Within 5 minutes,
You will get a confirmation Email!
- 1. Fill in the booking form
- 2. We confirm the accurate service date and address with your supplier
- 3. Payment received and service performed
- 4. Receive your report within 12 hours
Fruits & Vegitables
Fruits: Banana, Apple, Grapes, Orange, Plums, Peaches, Strawberries, Blueberry
Vegetables: Iceberg Lettuce, Carrot, Capsicums, Broccoli
Chicken & Meat
SGI uses well equipped laboratories to conduct conditon analysis of any kind of frozen products(Meat, Fish & Fruits)
Container Quality Inspection
Steel cargo inspection (steel plates, steel billets, steel bars etc)
Marine Cargo Survey
Why Choose Suez Gulf Inspection Services Limited?
What Our Clients Say
Why customer selected us as their quality control partner for years? We do believe you will also be impressed by our services.
FAQ on Inspections
Questions on Inspection Services and Other Quality Control Services
- Identify problems early and reduce associated rework costs later. Identifying problems early also helps avoid potential shipment delays.
- Ensure the end product quality meets your customers’expectations
- Partnering with a third party inspection services often reduces travel expenses, internal resource allocation and offers an unbiased assessment.
The Quality Inspection Services are conducted according to ISO 2859(ASQ Z1.4) AQL standards.
Internationally recognized as being the reference, they guarantee the representativeness of the sample, as well as the uniqueness of the rules of acceptance of the order.
More about Quality Inspection Standard
Please always give information to the third-party inspection company as more as possible, basically, it should be included:
- Product name
- Packing List
- Order Quantity
- Product specifications or Inspection Checklist
- Supplier name
- Supplier contact details
- Inspection Location
- Requested inspection date
- Your contact info
Client can make the final decision to accept goods or reject it, for the necessary modifications to take place.
A re-inspection can then be considered with the aim of checking the required changes have actually taken place.